We continue with our idea to rebalance Phantoms that are not commonly used to make them viable for different game segments. Find out who just got back from the repair shop!
Special thanks to TheHigherStandard and Adhoc.
Alice’s base speed has been increased to 330.
S1 – Hearth of Illusion
Attacks an enemy causing 130% magic damage.
- Lv2. Damage increases to 140%.
- Lv3. Damage increases to 150%.
- Lv4. Damage increases to 160%.
S2 – Illusory Petals
Alice hides in the Dream Realm for 1 turn reducing incoming damage by 70% and placing Paralyze on all enemies for 1 turn. When the effect ends, all stacks of Illusionary Flowers are restored.
- Lv2. Incoming damage is reduced by 75%.
- Lv3. Incoming damage is reduced by 80%.
- Lv4. Incoming damage is reduced by 85%.
S3 – Wither
Alice causes 240% magic damage to all enemies causing Confusion for 1 Turn to each enemy and spending all Illusionary Flowers. Each Illusionary Flower increases the damage by 30%. Cooldown 3 turns.
- Lv.2 Damage increases to 250%.
- Lv.3 Damage increases to 260%.
- Lv.4 Damage increases to 270%.
Enfaire’s comment: With those changes, Alice becomes an interesting PVP option with the ability to initiate the fight with mas Confusion. Her Speed is not at maximum, so you will have to build it if you want to fully control the battle. Her damage is now decent and her ability to place mass paralyze makes her extremely useful for every new player.
King Of Margrad
King of Margard’s base speed has been increased to 330.
King of Margrad’ s base MATK and bonus MATK gained from levels increased by 5%
S1 – Seashell
King of Margrad attacks 2 enemies causing 120% magic damage and reducing their Effect Resistance by 50% for 1 turn.
- Lv.2 Damage increases to 130%
- Lv.3 Damage increases to 140%
- Lv.4 Damage increases to 150%
S2 – Wave Crash
King of Margrad summons Wave Crash attacking all enemies 4 times in a row and causing 75% magic damage each time with a 35% chance of Freezing them for 1 turn. Cooldown: 2 turns
- Lv.2 Damage of each Wave increases to 80%
- Lv.3 Damage of each Wave increases to 85%
- Lv.4 Damage of each Wave increases to 90%
S3 – Cold
When taking damage, King of Margrad has a 35% chance to Freeze an enemy who has attacked him for 1 turn.
- Lv. 2 Freezing Chance increases to 40%
- Lv. 3 Freezing Chance increases to 45%
- Lv. 2 Freezing Chance increases to 50%
S4 – Sea Protection
Whenever a team member (including King Of Margrad) is being damaged, King of Margard grants a 10% chance to mitigate 50% of incoming damage and activate a new turn for that member.
- Lv. 2 Chance of Sea Protection increases to 13%
- Lv. 3 Chance of Sea Protection increases to 16%
- Lv. 4 Chance of Sea Protection increases to 20%
Enfaire’s comment: King of Margrad is significantly improved with a chance to place Freeze with both attacking and defending. However, his most important improvement is his chance of mitigating incoming damage and granting free turns after each enemy’s attack. The randomness of his passive can make him a game-changer or a sore loser, so players will have divided opinions about his true strength. Similar ability made of Hailey a META PVP Phantom not long ago – I have no doubt that some players will find King even more useful.
DeadSword speed has been increased to 360
Dead Sword base PATK and PATK gained from levels increased by 10%.
S1 – Magic Sword
Attacks a single target causing 150% Physical Damage.
- Lv. 2 Damage increases to 170%
- Lv. 3 Damage increases to 190%
- Lv. 4 Damage increases to 210%
S2 – Icestrike
Attacks a single target causing 400% Physical damage and placing Bleed for 2 turns. This attack has a 25% chance of Freezing the target for 1 turn. Cooldown: 3 turns.
- Lv. 2 Damage increases to 430%. Freezing chance increases to 30%
- Lv. 3 Damage increases to 460%. Freezing chance increases to 35%
- Lv. 4 Damage increases to 500%. Freezing chance increases to 40%
S3 – BladeRage
At the end of Dead Sword’s turn, there is a 60% chance of increasing the Speed of the entire team by 25% for 2 turns.
- Lv. 2 Chance increases to 65% to increase the Speed of the entire team by 30% for 2 turns.
- Lv. 3 Chance increases to 70% to increase the Speed of the entire team by 35% for 2 turns.
- Lv. 4 Chance increases to 75% to increase the Speed of the entire team by 40% for 2 turns.
S4 – Bad Resonance
When attacking, Dead Sword has an 80% chance to reduce an enemy’s Fury by 2, delaying their ability to use Enchantments.
- Lv. 2 Chance increases to 85%
- Lv. 3 Chance increases to 90%
- Lv. 4 Chance increases to 95%
Enfaire’s comment: Dead Sword is now one of the fastest Phantoms in the game and with his new skill-set he is an ideal counter for all Arena teams that rely on Enchantment strategy. He is a single-target damage dealer indeed, but his potential damage output is amazing and his ability to freeze and place Bleed at the start of combat makes him a formidable opponent. For example, if you are against new Alice and don’t know what to do, everything you need is to put Dead Sword into your formation and nuke Alice before she can confuse your entire party. The number of other possible strategies with Dead Sword is almost limitless because the current PVP Meta is literally made to be countered with Dead Sword. Unfortunately, outside of PVP Dead Sword will not have many other uses