Together with our awesome gaming community, we picked candidates for this month’s rebalance. Huge thanks to all community members who helped with their insights and suggestions!
Special thanks to CrimesOn, Joey Bee, and Hellspawner.
S2 – Blood Boil:
Grants Blood Boil effect to 1 ally, granting them 30% extra attack and full Attack Bar for 1 turn (can be used on self). Upon using the skill Blood Overlord loses 10% Current Health. Cooldown 3 turns
- Lvl. 2 – Granting 45% extra attack; Loses 13% of current HP
- Lvl. 3 – Granting 60% extra attack; Loses 16% of current HP
- Lvl. 4 – Granting 75% sextra attack; Loses 20% of current HP
S3 – Blood Lotus:
Cooldown: 3 turns
S4 – Exaltation:
- The skill is fixed and the range of the debuff trigger effect is increased
- The AI of Bloody Overlord has been improved. He now uses his skills properly (starting with S2 using on himself after which he uses S3)
Enfaire’s comment: With this rework, Bloody Overlord becomes the best Phantom in the game. My personal opinion is that he needs to be slightly nerfed but Developers have insisted that those new abilities and attributes are balanced with the new content.
The base speed of all Astral Clocks increased by 21 (SS speed = 340)
S1 – Brute Strike:
- Deals 50% of the Astral Clock’s Max HP, and has a 45% chance of absorbing 30% of attack bar
- Damage increases to 55% of Max HP; Chance to absorb Attack Bar increases to 50%
- Damage increases to 60% of Max HP; Chance to absorb Attack Bar increases to 55%
- Damage increases to 65% of Max HP; Chance to absorb Attack Bar increases to 60%
S2 – Skill description is adjusted to
Restores all allies’ HP by 20% and increases their overall damage by 50% for 2 turns. Cooldown: 3 turns
S3 – Self-Healing:
Increases Attack Bar of the rest of the team by 25% and grants them Control Immunity for 1 turn
- Lvl 2-Increases Attack Bar by 30%
- Lvl 3-Increases Attack Bar by 35%
- Lvl 4-Increases Attack Bar by 40%
S4 – Hardness:
Immunity to all Control Effects; Increases Speed of all allies by 5%
Enfaire’s comment: Astral Clock’s skill-set is now amazing. It allows all new players to fully rely on Astral Clock. Also, it allows some new strategies and tactics in PVP.
1) The basic attributes PDEF and MDEF are improved:
SS: increased from 187 to 239
S: increased from 149 to 191
A: Increase from 119 to 152
2) Basic speed improvement:
SS, S, A increased from 309 to 340
3) Improve the PDEF and MDEF attributes added during advancing
4) Skill adjustment:
S2 – Doping:
Restores an ally’s HP by 360% of Alchemist’s MATK and increases their overall damage by 20% for 2 turns. Cooldown: 3 turns.
- Lvl 2 – Restoration increases to 380% of Alchemist’s MATK; Damage increases by 30%. Lasts 2 turns
- Lvl 3 – Restoration increases to 400% of Alchemist’s MATK; Damage increases by 35%. Lasts 2 turns
- Lvl 4 – Restoration increases to 420% of Alchemist’s MATK; Damage increases by 40%. Lasts 2 turns
S3 – Agitation:
Increases the Speed of the rest of the team by 30% for 3 turns and has a 20% chance to taunt each enemy for 1 turn(Cooldown 4 turns)
- Lvl 2 – Increases Speed by 35%. Increases chance to Taunt to 25%
- Lvl 3 – Increases Speed by 40%. Increases chance to Taunt to 30%
- Lvl 4 – Increases Speed by 45%. Increases chance to Taunt to 35%
Enfaire’s comment: The idea behind Alchemist’s rework is that he becomes a viable option for both PVP and PVE. He is not significantly boosted but his utility now allows players to disrupt existing formations by initiating the battle with mass Stun. Alchemist’s ability to place Poison on anyone who attacks him is just an addition to that.