We have officially launched Summoners Glory: Redemption on December 25th, 2021. An early access phase was over, and the big update was live.
The number of servers stayed the same as we wanted you to experience and enjoy new game features as soon as possible.
Now, the time has come for the Merge.
The data Merge of our servers will bring positive change to the community. Servers 1, 2, 3, and 4 will become one entity with all the data shared between them. Server 5 will not be affected by this change.
Today, 23rd of February at 12:20 UTC, the Merge will commence. Servers 1 and 2 will be closed. Estimated downtime is 2-3 hours plus the testing after the Merge.
Tomorrow, 24th of February, we will merge Servers 3 and 4 into Server 1.
What does this mean?
- If you have multiple accounts spread over these four servers, your accounts will be on the same server after the Merge. The log-in screen will remain the same, and you will be able to choose the account you wish to play on.
- You do not have to worry about your inventory either. Your items will be safe and sound.
- Your progress in various game activities and quests will remain the same.
- Some players have expressed their concern about the Guilds. Do not worry. Your communities will wait for you on the new server.
- The players who purchased Rebate Card packs through our in-game Shop will regularly receive the content of the purchased packs after the Merge.
- The Leaderboards of the affected servers will become one Leaderboard. You will now compete with the people from other servers as well. Their characters will be visible to you. You will be able to duel them, make a party, summon together.
The Merge will bring more challenge, join the communities, and generally provide more fun to the players from these servers.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Kairisia.
Good luck, Summoners!